1. Jacksonville Jaguars Teddy Bridgewater QB-Louisville
- The Jaguars find their much-needed franchise quarterback, which has been a long time need, but Teddy Bridgewater might have been the first quarterback taken and the first overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. He is easily the top quarterback prospect in the next one and the favorite to be the first overall pick.
2. Oakland Raiders- Jadeveon Clowney- DE- South Carolina
- The top defensive player in a decade to come out of college, would be a welcomed addition to the Raiders' defense, that continues to rebuild. Clowney would give them an elite pass rusher and someone they can build their defense around long term.
3. Cleveland Browns-Tajh Boyd QB- Clemson
- Here the Browns would land their much-needed franchise quarterback. Brandon Weeden is simply not talented enough and Boyd is similar to Cam Newton, who current Browns' head coach, Rob Chudzinski had success with as the Panthers' offensive leader.
4. New York Jets- Marqise Lee- WR- USC
- Geno Smith is the future for the Jets, but he needs weapons and Lee is the best receiving prospect in this draft and the best in years.
5. Arizona Cardinals- Cyrus Kouandjio- OT- Alabama
- Levi Brown needs to be upgraded and the Cardinals would land a franchise left tackle in Kouandjio, who could help make their improving o-line dominant.
6. Tennessee Titans- Louis Nix- DT- Notre Dame
- A needed defensive tackle to boost the Tennessee defensive line, Nix is a true force on defense.
7. Buffalo Bills- Jake Matthews- OT- Texas A&M
- Cordy Glenn would be best at guard and the Bills could use a franchise left tackle to protect EJ Manuel.
8. Minnesota Vikings- David Fales- QB- San Diego State
- Christian Ponder is not the answer and if he fails next year, Minnesota should draft a new franchise quarterback and Fales has elite potential. They played it safe last time with Ponder and would probably go with the upside of Fales over the solid but unspectacular, AJ McCarron
9. San Diego Chargers- Taylor Lewan- OT- Michigan
- They drafted their right tackle in DJ Fluker, but still need a left tackle and Taylor Lewan could combine with Fluker to create one of the best tackle duos in the NFL.
10. Miami Dolphins- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu- CB- Oregon
- The Dolphins still need help in the secondary and if they could land a cornerback of the Oregon star's caliber, they would fill a big need.
11. Detroit Lions- Antonio Richardson- OT- Tennessee
- The Lions are another team that will desperately be seeking a left tackle and Richardson could become that for them. Protection is needed for quarterback Matthew Stafford.
12. Philadelphia Eagles- Anthony Barr- OLB- UCLA
- Barr could go far higher than 12, but if he is available, the Eagles should not wait to pounce on him. Other than Clowney, he is the best pass rusher in the draft.
13. Kansas City Chiefs- Sammy Watkins- WR- Clemson
- The Chiefs seem to have found their quarterback in Alex Smith, but he could use more weapons and while Dwayne Bowe is a very nice receiver, they need a starter next to him and the explosive Watkins could be dominant.
14. Dallas Cowboys: Haha Clinton Dix- S- Alabama
- The Cowboys have needed a star safety for years and HCN would be a day one starter.
15. St. Louis Rams: Cameron Erving- OT- Florida State
- The Rams have Jake Long at left tackle, but they may lose Roger Saffold and would need a right tackle to replace him, but even if they drafted Erving, they could move Saffold to guard and improve in two places.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mike Evans- WR- Texas A&M
- They lost Mike Wallace and will probably lose Antonio Brown next season and will need a new starting wide receiver and Evans could be a number one receiver in the NFL and would be a very nice weapon for Big Ben and the Steelers.
17. Carolina Panthers: Loucheiz Purifoy- CB- Florida
- The Panthers still need a number one cornerback and Purifoy could easily become that.
18. St. Louis Rams: Anthony Johnson- DT- LSU
- The Rams have a very talented defense, but could use talent and depth on the defensive line and Johnson could be an excellent starter.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Timmy Jernigan- DT- Florida State
- The Buccaneers need help on the defensive front and Jernigan would be a fine addition to their growing defense and would create an excellent pairing with McCoy in the middle of their line.
20. Indianapolis Colts: Adrian Hubbard- OLB- Alabama
- The Colts could use an elite young pass rusher and Hubbard is an excellent fit.
21. New York Giants: CJ Mosley- ILB- Alabama
- The Giants continue to have a need at middle linebacker and Mosley is the top one in this draft and would fill the spot for a decade.
22. Baltimore Ravens: Kyle Van Noy- OLB- BYU
- The Ravens lost a big time pass rusher in Paul Kruger and need to replace him and Van Noy could fill the void. He was actually the better player for BYU than top 5 pick, Ezekiel Ansah.
23. Cincinnati Bengals: Ed Reynolds- S- Stanford
- The Bengals are still in need of safety help and Reynolds would be a day one starter.
24. Seattle Seahawks: Stephon Tuitt- DE- Notre Dame
- The Seahawks only signed Bennett and Avril for one year and need a long-term starting defensive end.
25. Chicago Bears: Jason Verrett- CB- TCU
- Almost all Bears cornerbacks will be free agents after the 2013 season and assuming they cannot resign them all, the team will need depth and maybe even a new starter. Also, Charles Tillman is not getting younger, so an investment needs to be made on the position.
26. New Orléans Saints- Brandon Coleman- WR- Rutgers
- The Saints could use a big receiver to help their already elite passing game and adding a massive 6'5 weapon for Drew Brees, especially in the red zone, would make their star laden offense even more potent for them.
27. Houston Texans- Bradley Roby- CB- Ohio State
- The Texans need cornerback depth and Roby could easily fill that need and could also be an upgrade over Kareem Jackson.
28. Atlanta Falcons- Austin Seferian-Jenkins- TE- Washington
- Tony Gonzalez is back for at least one more year, but they need his replacement and Seferian-Jenkins is an elite tight end prospect and a nice replacement for the Hall of Famer.
29. San Francisco 49ers- Aaron Colvin- CB- Oklahoma
- The 49ers could use depth and another starter at cornerback and Carlos Rogers is not getting any younger.
30. Denver Broncos- Ryan Shazier- LB Ohio State
- Linebacker is an area of the Denver defense where they could use added depth and youth and Shazier, could be the next excellent Ohio State linebacker in the NFL.
31. Green Bay Packers- Gabe Jackson, G- Mississippi St.
- The Packers continue to have problems with their offensive line and could use an elite guard prospect like Gabe Jackson.
32. New England Patriots: David Yankey, G, Stanford
- The Patriots, like the Packers could use a big time, young talent in the interior of their offensive line. Yes if you are wondering, Johnny Manziel is not in this mock draft, as he is not first round material, not at all.